Add warm bread and chilled wine and you will have a delicious and nutritious meal in less than an hour.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 medium tomato sliced
- 2 cups sliced crimini mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 8 ounces pasta of choice (I used penne)
- season to taste
- Season chicken breasts and cook until done.
- Sautée mushrooms in butter and garlic.
- Slice tomatoes and sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water with the olive oil until al dente.
- Drain pasta.
- In a large serving bowl add pasta, arugula, spinach, sliced grilled chicken, sautéed mushrooms, tomatoes and goat cheese.
- Stir well.