If you love anything spicy, cheesy and bacon-y you will absolutely love my Bacon & Chicken Mozzarella Jalapeño Poppers! I’m not a big fan of cream cheese (except CHEESECAKE) so I decided to use mozzarella instead, string cheese actually because I had it in my refridgerator. These are easy to make and super delicious!! I paired mine with a baked potato smothered in cheddar and parmesan cheese and green onions for a quick dinner.
Ingredients:1 lb. chicken breast, flattened and cut into strips (I used a rolling pin to flatten)
- garlic salt & parsley flakes
- black pepper
- 6 jalapeños, cut off stem, slice down the middle on ONE side to open and remove seeds
- 12 slices of bacon
- 6 Mozzarella String Cheese, cut in half
- I don’t measure my spices so get creative!
- preheat oven to 400 degrees
- season chicken strips
- place two pieces of string cheese inside of jalapeño
- wrap chicken tightly around jalapeño
- wrap bacon tightly around chicken, I used two slices of b
acon for each jalapeño
- place jalapeños inside a cupcake/muffin tin
- bake for 20-30 min or until bacon and chicken are cooked
- Eat and enjoy!!